Translate

05.12.2012

If imagination will come true...

Do you like dancing? I know I do :) 
   Being performed in many cultures, is a type of art, a form of emotional expression wich is well known for everybody.
    Flowing on the cool rythm of a melody wich brings you joy in every moment of your life... 
Just imagine...hhhmmmm, nice, right !?!:p 
    And wait for it... it gets better: 
Sharing the floor with a beautifull partner, feeling the beat, the vibes of the melody... the flow, toghether :)
    Sharing and expressing the same feeling, the same emotion, connecting thru every step and move you both agree to make in a rainbow of rythmicaly sounds.
    I bet every of us imagine this sometimes... again... I know I do!!! :p
I imagine my self and my NAME, taking her hand in mine, rotating her under the arms and gently squeeze her in my arms firmly.
    I look in her eyes and try to sincronize my heart beat with hers :) Now let's flow!!!
















Till next time:  " Each and every stept i take
                        Makes me hope that i will brake
                        A rythm that is gonna take... us to the sky"

by Arting Everybody

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu