Translate

24.11.2012

well... she could be... she... is!!!

Ha Ha Ha... I know!!! I know everybody has one ;) And, I don't want to jinx it, but, i might found mine :)
It doesn't matter if you are a boy or a girl, we all have that name in our mind that we allways repeat almost like it's a prayer. I feel it for a while truly intens, and the most interesting part is that, all that i think of, it kind of surrounds this name... this three letter prayer :p
Let's be honest!!! when we say it in our mind, we often sing it, or sometimes put it in a poem, in a rime, or even do a imaginary paiting :D uuu isn't it the most beautiful!!!
My name... so simple, so fun... so full of living is my soul when i think of it (her) :D


     Perhaps it is a coincidence, but i found a poem written by a really good friend of mine and dedicated to his NAME :) The interesting part is that he used the acrostic technic (is a poem or other form of writing in which the first letter, syllable or word of each line, paragraph or other recurring feature in the text spells out a word or a message) of writhing the poem and came out as beautiful as his name, as my friend had told me :p  

  Here's the poem:


Acrostic Grey
by Călin Ignat

Grey is the time i am waiting
Longing for a sign from you,
One simple hello would bring
Rays of sunshine over the rue;
I’m ready to dance and sing
And i feel worries would be few.

Gonna try to make you mine
Lost my words and found a line,
One that if i just try to pass
Reality turns my heart in brass;
Illustrious poets cant fix this
And again alone i see the abyss.

Good and evil fight in my mind
Lost my choices among the sand;
Over time the sun will shine
Rain will tell witch star is mine,
Indifferent to my arching heart
Arching for you, so please start.

Grey my hair will become
Last dance might never come,
Onward to days with hope
Rewind and tell me how to cope,
Intrigue me with kind words
And forever i will be yours.

Glass shard stuck in my heart
Lost the battle from the start,
Over here i will wait the calm
Rivers of love from your palm;
Invalidate my thoughts already
And bring serenity to crazy.

Grey is the sky even when blue
Left here without a single clue,
Or maybe i just can’t see clear
Rhythm and sense behind the fear,
In time the wounds i will tend
All is well love got no end.

    Călin Ignat is a simple poet, that kind of a poet that expreses hes feelings towards a certain thing, in the most beautifull and honest way words can express.
If you want to read more of his works, i invite you to visit hes blog: http://www.calinignat.ro/
You won't be desapointed!!! :)


Till next time: Everything that i can do
                     Music in my mind surrounds you,
                     And all those things i like, that's true!!!
by Arting Everybody

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu